Trust – we believe that it cannot be faked, forced or taught. It just grows. We believe success is built by getting to know and trusting those around you. We do a lot to facilitate open communication, so that our conversations are straightforward, real, honest and raw. Trust plays a large role in this, which is why it’s at the heart of our company.
Come as you are
Develop your own way. Our borders are open, so be yourself, be authentic. We would prefer that you don’t act professionally. Be known for what you do. We will not label you, but encourage you to be unique. It’s pretty clear that you will accomplish a lot more if you’re able to be yourself, be passionate and do what makes you happy.
Spread the love
There is love in what we do – and they say that when you love what you do, you add 5 extra days to your week. It’s what drives us and helps us to keep pushing the limits. We are all passionate and curious entrepreneurs who want to see the projects we love come to life and challenge the status quo. We are motivated by our own determination.
Perfection is overrated
We try to focus on what’s important, even if it means missing out on other opportunities. In a world of endless possibilities, marketing opportunities and expansion potential, it’s important to know when and how to make the right choices. We put more energy into effort and efficiency than into perfection – while staying focused on the big picture.
Knowledge is power
Facts win. We are big believers in trial and error, and making sure that all of our decisions are backed up with evidence. We take risks, but wouldn’t necessarily call ourselves risk-takers, as we are only confident in what has been proven. Placing proof above status helps to keep the game fair so that everyone has equal opportunity to make a big impact.
Inspire your soul
…and feed your mind. For us, learning is not a process – it is the end goal. And we enjoy the ride. We know that we are never great, never wise, never done. We are rooted in self-improvement and try to make sure to share what we learn. Our aim is to continue to grow and build each other up – not just as individuals, but as a collective team.
- HR Business Partner
- Talents & Organization, Düsseldorf
- Technical Documentation – Data Infrastructure
- IT Operations & Support, Düsseldorf
- Events Manager B2B – Online and Trade Fairs
- Advertiser Relations, Düsseldorf
- Junior Digital Marketing Specialist – Chile and Ecuador – Spanish Speaker
- Online Marketing, Düsseldorf
- Junior Content Writer for Brazilian Market – Portuguese Speaker
- Content Marketing & Communication, Düsseldorf
- Product Manager – Content Products
- Product, Düsseldorf
- Java Software Engineer / Data Scientist
- Marketplace, Software Engineering, Düsseldorf
- Technical Account Manager – OTA Connectivity
- Advertiser Relations, Software Engineering, Düsseldorf
A great place to work
Company culture is something we place a lot of value on as we believe there is a strong connection between people’s happiness and the environment in which they work. This is why we feel very proud to be recognized as having one of Germany’s best workplaces and to be ranked as 3rd best IT employer in Germany.