Junior Inside Sales Representative B2B – Base7Booking – German Speaker
Sales / Account Management - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Professionals,Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Junior Inside Sales Representative - German Speaker
If you are a motivated self-starter driven to meet and exceed personal targets and thrive in a sales environment, then we want to hear from you!
We are currently offering an exciting opportunity for ambitious and determined personalities to join our team in Düsseldorf. We are looking for sales talents with the desire to reach high performance goals, who are devoted to sales and rock every cold call. We’d love to expand our team with individuals who are ready to promote our property management system over the phone and aim a professional career in sales!
What you'll do:
- Cold calling hoteliers across the world and be the voice of our product.
- Become an expert of our product and develop into a master of sales.
- Conduct live product demonstrations via phone to show prospects what our product has to offer.
- Own the full sales cycle, from lead generation to closings including the first onboarding.
- Make professional use of our tools (i.e. CRM) in order to reach your targets.
- Share your sales best practices and successes with your colleagues and build up a common knowledge of the industry.
The ideal candidate:
- Speaks German at a native level, is fluent in English (company language) and has a valid working permit.
- You are truly self-motivated and eager to get to know the industry. Previous Sales experience would be a bonus.
- You are passionate about sales and want to make things happen.
- You are living the motto: “Nothing is impossible” - You turn every No into a Yes.
- You love to communicate and always catch others interest – oral and written.
- You feel confident approaching people via phone and turn prospects into long-term customers.
- Your fresh, open and positive personality convinces everyone.
- Needless to say, despite your vigorous personality you are 100% committed to your team.
We believe our employees are the core and soul of the company, and value their talents and experiences by providing a rich environment where they can grow and flourish. Our work environment offers the opportunity to work with some of the best players in the industry with great benefits (like flexible schedule, free sport classes, language classes, secret trips, and more). We thrive by learning from each other with an open question approach, assuring innovative ideas are shared and put into action without restrictive bureaucracy.
If this sounds like your ideal place to work (it certainly is ours!), join our fantastic team and be part of a never-boring, hectic, fun, and challenging workplace.