Sales Analyst – German Speaker
Sales / Account Management - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Sales Analyst - German Speaker
Are you a natural problem solver? Can you find patterns in data and draw useful conclusions from them? Our Sales & Account Management team is looking for someone to support the Account Manager in the development of their account base of advertisers (online travel agencies) in the DACH and Benelux regions.
What you'll do:
- Monitor the daily campaign performance of our advertisers.
- Analyse any changes in traffic and performance patterns and generate performance reports.
- Learn the ins-and-outs of handling accounts as you work closely with the Account Manager to increase the volume of site traffic and harness the full potential of advertisers with the aim of maximizing revenue.
- Provide back-office assistance.
What you'll definitely need:
- Fluency in both German and English (our company language).
- A degree in Marketing, Economics, Tourism, Hospitality or a related field, or experience equivalent to a degree.
- Some relevant experience (such as an internship) in sales and account management within either the ecommerce or online marketing industry. Alternatively, work experience as a Business or Marketing Analyst would be a plus.
- The ability to work wonders with Excel and put together professional PowerPoint presentations.
- An analytical mindset and the ability to work well independently.
- An eagerness that means you approach every task with enthusiasm and a desire to excel.
- To be available to start in March 2017
What we'd love you to have:
- Any previous experience with tracking tools or bidding tools.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- This is a fixed-term position of 1 year, beginning in March 2017, with a long-term perspective.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.