Strategy Project Manager
Country Development - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Professionals
- Start date: As soon as possible
Strategy Project Manager
What you'll do:
- Collaborate and nurture relationships with a broad range of stakeholders across the company to identify and act on critical business opportunities.
- Analyze complex data from multiple sources, detecting potential problems with the performance of our product and channels, and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Develop reports and important metrics that showcase actionable insights.
- Suggest improvements for testing and immediate impact.
- Support the implementation of those suggestions.
What you'll definitely need:
- 2-3 years' previous experience working as analyst in a tech startup / online company.
- Solid project management experience including business value estimation and exceptional knowledge on how to budget your projects.
- A Master’s degree or Diploma in Economics, Marketing, Statistics/Mathematics or a field where there is a heavy analytical emphasis.
- Excellent organizational skills and a structured approach to work that allows you to handle and prioritize tasks.
- The courage to stand up for your beliefs, and the analytical mindset that allows you to backup your decisions with mathematical facts.
- Exceptional communication skills that ensure your thoughts, needs and intentions are fully understood.
- The ability to function well as part of a team as you work towards a collective goal rather than striving solely for personal success.
- The ability to speak English (our company language) fluently.
What we'd love you to have:
- Work experience at a top-tier consulting company.
Life at trivago is...
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.