Student Job – Copy Editor – English Speaker (20 hours)
Content - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Student Job (max 20hrs/week)
- Start date: As soon as possible
Student Job - Copy Editor - English Speaker (20 hours)
Want the opportunity to put your exceptional writing & editing skills to good use whilst developing your project management skills?
Then you're in luck!
Our dynamic Content team is looking for an organized individual who can manage a team of freelance writers to ensure that our site has unique, high-quality, SEO-friendly content.
What you'll do:
- Build-up and develop your freelance team (initially at least 15 but potentially up to 40 freelancers).
- Ensure that the texts they are writing meet our needs and guarantee that our targets are being reached.
- Train and provide feedback to your team on their writing style and ensure they are using the software programs correctly.
What you'll need:
- English at native level.
- Is currently studying for a degree where the focus is on writing and language. If studying a non-language based degree, previous work experience in project management or copywriting would be a plus.
- Excellent writing and editing skills. On this note, please include a link to your blog in your motivational letter or attach writing samples.
- Excellent communication skills which will be needed to manage a team of freelancers.
- The ability to spot every comma missing.
- An organized mind which can define priorities and work in a structured manner.
- A positive attitude and the eagerness to work in a lively, multicultural environment.
- The ability to work 20 hours a week for at least 6 months.
- The availability to start as soon as possible.
Life at trivago is...
- The chance to work with adventurous people from over 60 nations to redefine the travelling experience for millions of people.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook - @lifeattrivago
Important additional information:
- Please note that this position is only open to students currently enrolled on an academic course.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a fixed-term position lasting 6 months based in our headquarters in Düsseldorf.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.