Finance Internship – Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)
Finance / Legal - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Internship (6 months)
- Start date: As soon as possible
Finance Internship - Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
Our Finance department has an exciting internship opportunity for a data-minded student. As support for our FP&A team, you'll gain an insight into the fast-changing world of finance within a global company. If you're eager to learn and looking for a chance to be challenged and develop your skills, apply today.
What you'll do:
- Participate in developing and executing recurring monthly reports.
- Participate in trivago's annual and quarterly financial planning process.
- Organize bottom-up financial planning processes, prepare financial models and assist our functions with their financial planning.
- Prepare fluctuation analysis for management and other stakeholders.
- Process ad-hoc requests.
What you'll definitely need:
- To have completed at least two years of study in one of the following: Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Business Administration, Management or a related field.
- A good understanding of Excel.
- At least a basic understanding of the principles of accounting.
- A good working knowledge of PowerPoint.
- A structured work style that allows you to efficiently prioritize your workload.
- An exceptional eye for detail that allows you to spot even the smallest of mistakes.
- An analytical mindset that allows you to draw valuable insights from data.
- The ability to work well as part of a team rather than solely seeking personal success.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
- A valid work permit for Germany.
What we'd love you to have:
- Previous experience (Including internships) in auditing, finance or banking.
- Good German skills.
Life at trivago is...
- The chance to work with adventurous people from over 60 nations to redefine the travelling experience for millions of people.
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a 6-month paid internship.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.