B2B Blog Specialist – WordPress / SEO
Advertiser Relations - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Professionals
- Start date: As soon as possible
B2B Blog Specialist - WordPress / SEO
Are you a results-driven blog specialist that wants the chance to shape the operation and performance of a new and growing B2B blog for a globally-recognized company?
Our Content Marketing team is looking for a passionate and data-driven individual to be responsible for our Hotel Manager blog; analyzing and optimizing its content and features to keep improving results and to grow our follower-base.
If you love the buzz of getting wins every day, seeing your strategies come to life, and working in a place where no two days are the same we want to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Be the main contact point for the trivago Hotel Manager blog, responsible for maintaining the functions of the blog and suggesting new innovations to boost performance (such as WordPress plug-ins).
- Support the B2B Content Marketing team and the Industry Management team by uploading and optimizing their content.
- Using Google Analytics, you will have an overview of all channel performance, collecting and analyzing all data for monthly activity (including blog visits, users, social media activities and any other KPIs you define). You will then give your suggestions to the team on how to improve performance and continue making an impact.
- Constantly strive to improve audience-growth by developing and testing new ways to achieve this, defining which initiatives to keep and which to discard to optimize performance.
- Adopting a heavily user-centric approach you will constantly look to improve the experience by monitoring the blog closely to check everything is working as it should. You will also regularly run competitor research to ascertain whether there are other ways we can be satisfying our user.
What you'll definitely need:
- To be a data-driven individual who uses power of proof to influence their future decisions.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in SEO, Online Communication, Performance Marketing or a similar field.
- A Bachelor’s in Online Marketing or a similar field.
- Expert knowledge of WordPress.
- Excellent knowledge of SEO techniques that keep our blogs visible.
- Great communications skills that enable you to work with many stakeholders cross-functionally.
What we'd love you to have:
- A good knowledge of social media best practices and analytics.
- Experience working in a similar environment (Tech-travel or the hospitality industry for instance)
- An educational background in Digital Communication or Tourism.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
Important additional information:
- Please attach samples of your writing to your application.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed-term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.