Student Job / Part-time – Quality Assurance Support
Content - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Student Job (max 20hrs/week)
- Start date: As soon as possible
Student Job / Part-time - Quality Assurance Support
Our Content department is currently looking for a detail-oriented student to support the team. In this position you will ensure that the content displayed on trivago's website continues to be high quality by performing quality assurance checks. Your main emphasis will be on proofreading data and checking hotel information that external agencies have provided us with, as well as documenting your findings. You will also be responsible for supporting the team with any additional projects they are working on. We want someone with a positive attitude that is eager to gain project management experience and get a taste of real business life by working in an international company.
The ideal candidate:
- Is currently studying or has graduated and is looking for a part-time job. Business or Project Management as fields of study would be a plus.
- Is eager to gain experience in an international company. Please let us know in your motivational letter if you have worked in a business environment before.
- Is a confident user of Excel (pivot tables, filtering etc.). Experience creating reports in Excel would be a plus.
- Wants to learn! SQL skills would be great but don't worry if you don't have them, we will teach you!
- Is a detail-oriented person who can be trusted to carry out thorough QA checks.
- Wants to work in a lively, multicultural environment.
- Is available to work 20hrs a week for the next 6 months.
- Speaks English (our company language) fluently.
- Can start as soon as possible.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- This is a fixed-term contract for 6 months in our head office Düsseldorf.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.