Junior Business Development Manager – Japanese Speaker
Country Development - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Junior Business Development Manager - Japanese Speaker
Our Country Development team is looking for a highly strategic and entrepreneurial individual who can take responsibility for the business development of trivago's Japanese market. You will define long-term strategic goals, build key relationships and identify opportunities in the market. If you have what it takes to maximize our presence and revenue in the country, apply today.
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for the business strategy and results of our Japanese market.
- Use your comprehensive understanding of our business and how various departments' initiatives impact performance to ensure that we reach our full potential.
- Identify key business problems and opportunities for your markets and work to resolve or take advantage of them.
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders to guarantee that we proceed in a way that will most benefit trivago.
What you'll definitely need:
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal). You must be able to convincingly put forward your arguments but also engage with stakeholders from multiple departments in a diplomatic and appreciative way.
- A wide-ranging curiosity that allows you to quickly learn and stay up-to-date on a broad range of complex topics and see how they relate to our business, even if the link is not initially obvious.
- The ability to adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
- Fluency in Japanese and English (our company language)
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.