Team Lead – Industry Manager – Europe
Advertiser Relations - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Professionals
- Start date: As soon as possible
Team Lead - Industry Manager - Europe
Can you develop a strategic vision of how to maximize our awareness? And then convince other to follow your vision? Our Advertiser Relations team is looking for a strong leader to develop and grow our European Industry Management team. If you’re looking for a position where you can make your mark and have a huge influence in determining strategy for a diverse and skilled team right across Europe, then we want to hear from you.
What you'll do:
- Develop the IM regional team by coordinating activities, ensuring transparency and assuring information flow through the team.
- Create a transparent controlling framework and establish an efficient cross-team workflow.
- Use your expertise to contribute to the global strategy definition.
- Create a remote-team management structure that allows your team to work efficiently together from different locations.
What you'll definitely need:
- Leadership experience: you must be ready to take charge and lead a team into new and exciting territories.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working in PR/Communications, Tourism or Event Management (or a similar industry field).
- An entrepreneurial attitude and adaptable work style: we want someone who is eager to take full responsibility for their work area and push to see it thrive in an ever-changing work environment.
- Fantastic presentation skills that allow you to convince others of your vision.
- The ability to recognize and capitalize on networking opportunities and develop useful working relationships.
- The eagerness and creativity necessary to bring innovative ideas and provide a unique vision of how to increase our presence.
- A degree in Tourism/Hospitality, Media, Communications, Business or a related field.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
About the department:Our Advertiser Relations team is reinventing the way trivago connects with hoteliers. The team is aiming to establish trivago as a vital and attractive marketing channel for hoteliers though our hotelier platform trivago Hotel Manager. The team consists of a dedicated Hotel Marketing, Hotel Sales and Hotel Product team. Marketing is focusing on driving brand awareness and education in the hotel market, Sales is building strong bonds directly with hotels and Product ensures a strong engagement and retention of our active hoteliers. The Hotel Manager is a platform that empowers hoteliers to optimize their hotel profile on trivago in order to rank higher through better content or direct rates. At the same time hoteliers deliver exceptional content and attractive rates that enhance our core hotel search product.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.