Student Job – Talent Development and Offboarding
Talents & Organization - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Student Job (max 20hrs/week)
- Start date: As soon as possible
Student Job - Talent Development and Offboarding Internship
Are you an organized team-player with great people skills looking for a student job (20 hours) position where your main responsibility is to give people good news? Sounds pretty good, right?
Our T&O team is searching for a friendly, detail-oriented individual to take ownership of our internal Peer Bonus program; a peer-recognition scheme that affects everyone in the organization, as well as supporting in other office admin responsibilities such as writing reference letters and assisting with the organization of trainings.
What you'll do:
- Take ownership of, and manage, the "Peer bonus" recognition scheme.
- Be the ‘customer service’ representative that can answer any questions employees have relating to the scheme.
- Write reference letters for talents who are changing departments or leaving the company.
- Provide support with the organization of training sessions (send Outlook invites and reminders, make sure the meeting rooms are well prepared, book taxis and locations if needed for external trainers).
What you'll definitely need:
- An enthusiastic and curious outlook that makes you want to challenge the status quo.
- Great communication skills as you will be speaking to a lot of people in the company!
- Excellent organizational skills that allow you to multi-task a lot of different requests.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
- Excellent written skills, as you will be writing talent's reference letters to companies within Germany.
What we'd love you to have:
- Previous experience working with Excel would be a big plus, as a lot of the work will be very administrative.
- An educational background in Psychology, Media and Communication, Sociology or a similar field could benefit you in this role.
- German language skills (for external communications).
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.