Junior Art Director – Communication Design
Design - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Junior Art Director - Communication Design
What you'll do:
- Ideate and produce clear, persuasive and original creative work.
- Brainstorm ideas and concepts with peers and stakeholders.
- Amend, revise and develop campaigns in response to feedback.
- Submit ideas and discuss progress with the creative lead before presenting your ideas.
- Work on several campaigns at once, under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Over-see campaigns end-to-end; from ideation to production to completion.
- Create a close-knit creative partnership with the talent lead to generate workable concepts and ideas.
What you'll definitely need:
- 1-2 years of work experience in the advertising design field, preferably in an online environment.
- A bachelor's or diploma in Communication Design, Advertising, Branding, or a role-relevant field.
- Excellent skills in, and expert overview of the latest art and design packages.
- An innovative approach to the media and the ways in which brand communication is represented and carried.
- An out-of-the-box mindset that allows you to work in a very conceptual way.
- Intrinsic self-management skills as well as the ability to work as a contributing member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- Proficient communication skills that allow you to accurately and succinctly identify key issues and communicate them in an inspiring way with clarity.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- Please attach your portfolio to your application, also feel free to include any relevant links to your previous work in your motivation letter (Behance profile etc.).
- This position is a 1 year fixed-term contract with long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.