Project Manager – Copywriter Management – Italian Speaker
Content - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Project Manager - Copywriter Management - Italian Speaker
We strive to make sure our site has all the highest quality and up to date hotel-related content, and to ensure we do this we hire freelance writers. We are looking for a creative and organized individual to manage a team of freelancers, in order to ensure that trivago’s Italian-language platforms continue to lead the way when it comes to high-quality, SEO-friendly content.
What you'll do:
- Efficiently build and manage a team of freelance copywriters who will provide us with high-quality, SEO-friendly text related to hotels and destinations.
- Motivate your team to ensure that they maintain and improve monthly goals and KPIs.
- Act as quality assurance for your team: Make sure that the content the freelancers provide meets our high standards, establish team guidelines, and manage expectations and goals.
- Troubleshoot potential technical issues and find effective and efficient solutions.
What you'll definitely need:
- Native-level Italian and fluent English (our company language).
- Some previous experience in either freelancer management or online community management and excellent project management skills gained from this experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Literature or a related field.
- Superb communication skills and the ability to keep multiple stakeholders well informed.
- Very solid writing and editing skills, ideally honed through previous professional copywriting or blogging experience.
- An excellent eye for detail.
What we'd love you to have:
- Previous experience as a copywriter or blogger.
- Previous experience as an SEO analyst.
- Some previous experience living in Italy.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed-term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.